Clínica Noguerol, S.L., responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, provides users with this document, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as to inform all users of the website about the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Clínica Noguerol, S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on Clínica Noguerol, S.L. website.
- IDENTIFICATION DATA
- Domain name:
- Company Name: Clínica Noguerol, S.L.
- TAX ID: B19601954
- Registered office: Plaza de San Lázaro,11 bajo
- Telephone: 958270101
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada, Volume: 1585, Book: 0, Folio: 142, Page: GR-48121.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are the property of the RESPONSIBLE or, if applicable, has a license or express authorization from the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, requires in any case the prior written authorization of the RESPONSIBLE. Any unauthorized use is considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics not belonging to the RESPONSIBLE and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. The RESPONSIBLE expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and in any case to redirect to the main website of https://www.clinicanoguerol.com/.
The RESPONSIBLE recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility whatsoever over them, nor any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same.
To make any comments regarding possible breaches of the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
The RESPONSIBLE disclaims any liability for the information published on its website provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party external to it.
From the website, you may be redirected to content on third party websites. Given that the RESPONSIBLE cannot always control the contents introduced by third parties in their respective websites, it does not assume any type of responsibility with respect to such contents. In any case, it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
The RESPONSIBLE is not responsible for the information and contents stored, including but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of the RESPONSIBLE. However, and in compliance with the provisions of Articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, is available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the removal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that may affect or contravene national or international law, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested to ensure that it functions properly. In principle, proper operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the RESPONSIBLE does not rule out the possibility of the existence of certain programming errors, or the occurrence of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities developed in it, will apply Spanish law, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals closest to Granada.
- USER INFORMATION
Clínica Noguerol, S.L., hereinafter responsible, is Responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and in accordance with the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for which you are provided with the following processing information:
End of treatment:
- Maintain a commercial relationship with the user in relation to the services offered in this portal. If you request any type of information, we will contact you in order to provide you with the appropriate advice.
- Respond to your queries regarding the services described in our portal.
Data retention criteria: data will be retained for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
Communication of data: The data will not be transferred to any other third party for processing, except for legal obligations.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time: in the event that consent has been given for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Right to object and to the portability of personal data: the right of the data subject to receive all personal data concerning him/her that he/she has provided to the controller, provided that the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract and is carried out by automated means.
- Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and to limit or oppose its processing.
- Right of access: The interested party shall have the right to request and obtain, free of charge, information about his or her personal data subject to processing, the origin of such data, as well as the communications made or planned to be made of such data. When the data subject submits the request by electronic means, and unless the data subject requests otherwise, the information will be provided in a commonly used electronic format. The right to obtain a copy shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right of rectification and erasure: the data controller shall be obliged to exercise the data subject’s right of rectification or erasure within ten days. Personal data whose processing does not comply with the provisions of the law shall be rectified or deleted if necessary, and in particular, when such data is inaccurate and incomplete, you have the right to obtain without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. The data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of an additional declaration.
- Right to restriction of processing: the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller the restriction of data processing. Where the processing of personal data has been limited, it may only be processed for the purpose of storage, with the consent of the data subject, for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest. Any data subject who has obtained the restriction of processing will be informed by the controller prior to the lifting of such restriction.
- Right to object: the data subject shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her (public interest and legitimate interest), including profiling on the basis of such provisions. The RESPONSIBLE shall cease to process the personal data, unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Postal address: Clínica Noguerol, S.L. Plaza de San Lázaro, 11 bajo 18012 Granada
- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields of the contact form or submitted in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to fulfill their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. If not all data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
The Web Site also contains links to external sites. This website does not control the cookies used by these external websites. However, for more information about cookies from social networks or other external websites, the user can go directly to their own cookie policies.
Specifically and according to their purpose, the following types of cookies are used on the Website:
- Preference or personalization cookies: allow the user to adapt the Web Site to some general pre-established characteristics such as the language, the browser used or the region from where it is accessed.
- Technical Cookies: serve the task of providing fluidity and comfort while browsing the page, as well as to ensure the proper functioning of the Website and provide it with security. They also serve to manage the spaces and enable advertising content on the Web Site. For example, those used for session maintenance, response time management, performance or validation of options, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: they allow to obtain information oriented to the statistical analysis of the use that users make of the page. Thus, they allow to know the preferences of the users in order to improve the offer of services and to limit advertising impacts. For example, by analyzing the search terms used by users to reach the page, by studying the geographic area to which most users belong or by limiting the appearance of repeated advertisements on the Web Site.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: allow the management of existing advertising spaces on the page so that each user is offered advertising content according to their browsing habits and preferences, as well as other information provided during navigation.
In the event that you choose not to accept cookies, we will not download any cookies, except those that we are permitted by law (such as language customization or technical cookies).
In addition to cookies, we and the companies listed above may use “tracking pixels” (also known as web beacons or pixel tags). These are small transparent images that are integrated into the Web Site itself (and therefore are not stored on your computer), and allow us to verify aspects such as the number of visitors to a particular page or the technical configuration of the browser of users accessing it. The purposes for which they are used are analogous to those described in the table above.
b) Configuration in my computer.
Manage cookie consents by managing your preferences through the configuration panel that we make available to you in the “Privacy and Cookies” button below. You can also change them from this link:
Privacy and Cookies
d) How can I disable or delete these cookies in the browsers?
The user may – at any time – choose which cookies he/she wants to operate on this website by:
- browser settings, e.g:
With Safari open, click Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies and website data and choose the desired option.
For more information,
Safari for iOS 11
In Safari, click on Settings > Privacy and security > Block all cookies.
For more information,
With Google Chrome open, click on the Chrome menu icon > Configuration > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content configuration > Cookies and configure it according to your preferences.
For more information,
Google Chrome for Android and iOS
With Google Chrome open, click on the Chrome menu icon. > Configuration > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content configuration > Cookies and configure it according to your preferences.
For more information, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer 11
Click on the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar > Tools > Internet Options > Privacy and customize your cookie settings according to your preferences.
For more information,
Internet Explorer Mobile
With Internet Explorer Mobile open, click More > Settings and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences.
For more information,
In the browser, click on More > Settings > Advanced Settings > Privacy and Services > Cookies and choose the desired option.
More information at
Mozilla Firefox With Firefox open, click the Menu button > Preferences > Privacy and Security > History > Use a Custom History Settings and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences.
For more information,
Mozilla Firefox Mobile
With Firefox open, click the Menu button > Settings > Privacy > Cookies and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences.
For more information
With Opera open, click Settings > Options > Advanced > Privacy and security > Content settings > Cookies and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences.
For more information, https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so if the above information or links are outdated, or if your browser is not on this list (Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc.) or if you cannot find a way to manage cookies, please check with the official website or contact us.
- e) What happens if you disable Cookies
Some functionalities of the services will be disabled.