- USER INFORMATION
Clínica Noguerol, S.L., hereinafter responsible, is Responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and in accordance with the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for which you are provided with the following processing information:
End of treatment:
- Maintain a commercial relationship with the user in relation to the services offered in this portal. If you request any type of information, we will contact you in order to provide you with the appropriate advice.
- Respond to your queries regarding the services described in our portal.
Data retention criteria: data will be retained for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
Communication of data: The data will not be transferred to any other third party for processing, except for legal obligations.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time: in the event that consent has been given for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Right to object and to the portability of personal data: the right of the data subject to receive all personal data concerning him/her that he/she has provided to the controller, provided that the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract and is carried out by automated means.
- Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and to limit or oppose its processing.
- Right of access: The interested party shall have the right to request and obtain, free of charge, information about his or her personal data subject to processing, the origin of such data, as well as the communications made or planned to be made of such data. When the data subject submits the request by electronic means, and unless the data subject requests otherwise, the information will be provided in a commonly used electronic format. The right to obtain a copy shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right of rectification and erasure: the data controller shall be obliged to exercise the data subject’s right of rectification or erasure within ten days. Personal data whose processing does not comply with the provisions of the law shall be rectified or deleted if necessary, and in particular, when such data is inaccurate and incomplete, you have the right to obtain without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. The data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of an additional declaration.
- Right to restriction of processing: the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller the restriction of data processing. Where the processing of personal data has been limited, it may only be processed for the purpose of storage, with the consent of the data subject, for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest. Any data subject who has obtained the restriction of processing will be informed by the controller prior to the lifting of such restriction.
- Right to object: the data subject shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her (public interest and legitimate interest), including profiling on the basis of such provisions. The RESPONSIBLE shall cease to process the personal data, unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Postal address: Clínica Noguerol, S.L. Plaza de San Lázaro, 11 bajo 18012 Granada
- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields of the contact form or submitted in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to fulfill their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. If not all data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.